ContourDesign Shuttle Forum

User forums for Contour Design ShuttlePROv2, ShuttleXpress and the original ShuttlePRO
* Login   * Register

Search Help, Settings, FAQs

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:38 pm 

Have been using my Shuttle Xpress and Shuttle Pro v2 for over a year now and love both of them. I have always been using them at work on a Mac Pro (10.10 Yosemite and also 10.11 El Capitan) and never had any issue.

There was one time where the shuttle Xpress stopped responding in Premiere 2015.3, and a quick google search told me to just duplicate my settings and delete the old, and it worked great. That video is seemingly removed from youtube now however.

I have just moved my Shuttle Xpress to my home office, where I edit on a Mac Pro desktop running 10.12.4 Sierra. The shuttle responds in almost every application EXCEPT Premiere and After Effects.
Neither the 2015 or 2017 versions of the Adobe CC software will respond to any input with the Shuttle Xpress.

I have the most updated version of the Contour driver, Version 3.0 (3.0.39). Is this an issue with the Mac OS (10.12.4 Sierra)? Do I need to downgrade? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all softwares.

I need to edit a project in Premiere and After Effects, but the project must be in Adobe software versions 2015 or the most current 2017.

Really dont want to give up on using my Shuttles. They just wont work. Any help is much appreciated.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 pm 

Im having the same problem... i just got my shuttleXpress on july27th just opened it today aug15th downloaded the drivers but not working in any of the applications on my mac book pro

Report this post