ContourDesign Shuttle Forum

User forums for Contour Design ShuttlePROv2, ShuttleXpress and the original ShuttlePRO
* Login   * Register

Search Help, Settings, FAQs

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:53 pm 

Hi,

This is my first ShuttlePro v2. I have installed the software version 3.0.39 for OS X Sierra. The problem I am having is that the device the software recognize is the ShuttlePRO, not the ShuttlePRO v2.

I am wondering if this is the reason why when I use the jog dial it moves the mouse arrow even though it is assigned to use the - and = keys within Lightroom CC. Using the ring in Lightroom scrolls to the right, but does not scroll back to the left.

Please help, not sure what the problem is.

Thank you.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:24 pm 

I just got the ShuttlePro V2 and am having the EXACT same issue. I see your post was made in March of 2017 with no response. This is disheartening. I can't get ANY of the Lightroom Classic CC settings that I downloaded from the contour forum to work, and my device is recognized as the older model. Please, SOMEBODY help me. I read such great reviews about this product, which is why I bought it. My initial impression is not good at all!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:50 pm 

I never got it to work on my Mac, although it does work as expected when I use it on my PC. Its unfortunate, the developers never responded back to me. Prior to posting this on the forum I did try to contact them via email director with not response.

Report this post