ContourDesign Shuttle Forum

User forums for Contour Design ShuttlePROv2, ShuttleXpress and the original ShuttlePRO
* Login   * Register

Search Help, Settings, FAQs

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:15 pm 

Hello,

I received my first Shuttle Pro v2 yesterday. I really enjoy the product but there are some issue I am not able to solve even though I searched a variety of websites and videos. First things first, it doesn't seem to work on Adobe Premiere Pro (CC 2017, latest version on Windows 10). The comands do not respond and if I change something for Premiere Pro settings they just don't apply. I tried to change target application but nothing happened.

Secondly, I saw many videos where people use the jog wheel and the shuttle wheel for color correction. What I mean is to change the R,G or B values by rotating the wheels. This doesn't work right now on my After Effects because the wheel movements are associated to zoom and scrub through timeline. But I know I can have multiple settings files and associate the second to a Shuttle Pro button in order to switch setings when needed. Like the two defaults of Premiere Pro (Capt and Edit). By the way by deafault button 15 is set on switch settings but it doesn't work... it zoom in/out on timeline instead with that button.

Anyway how do I set the wheel to change colors on effects that have color wheels like Colorista for After effects for example. How do I cycle through RGB values with the buttons? I saw this done in Final Cut pro but thehy didn't explain how to set this. The video showed how they were cycling through R (button 1) G (button 2) and B (button 3) and using the jog wheel to adjust the color value.

Thank you very much!

Edit: I resolved the thing of Premiere Pro settings not working. I had to enable the Shuttle Control Panel icon in the taskbar (see this guide http://forums.contourdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6568). Once enabled it tells which settings file has the focus and it was on Adobe Premiere Elements which I don't even have installed on my machine. What I did is to disable the settings file of Premiere Elements by opening the Shuttle Control Panel, select Adobe Premiere Elements from the application list, click on options > change target device > none (inactive). I suggest to do this rather than deleting the default settings file. You'll never know.

Still didn't figure out how to do the color correction thing. PLease reply only that question thanks!

Report this post