ContourDesign Shuttle Forum

User forums for Contour Design ShuttlePROv2, ShuttleXpress and the original ShuttlePRO
* Login   * Register

Search Help, Settings, FAQs

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:16 pm 

I would like to see it :D viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34&p=4467#p4467

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm 

Autodesk SMOKE!

Would be a huge help to my company and anyone interested in high end 3D visual effects

edit: Also basic macro functionality, but it sounds like this wont ever make it to the shuttle xpress? Shuttle pro is too obtrusive on our desktops here. We already have dedicated workflows that dont require the extra buttons......

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 am 

I would like to see three things:

Macro data incorporated into the Shuttle Pro configuration saving, so Recalling the Shuttle Pro settings recall data for Macros as part of the Shuttle Pro configuration, as opposed to multiple files saved in multiple locations.

Secondly, please make Macros save-able such that they can be copied and imported into another system.... At present, you have to build a macro from scratch in order to import it into a configuration.... If you can import a Shuttle Pro Configuration, you should be able to Import OR export a Macro configuration..

Third, I would Love to see a feature such that you could PRINT OUT the Shuttle Pro Configurations, and their Macro's, so you could easily document them instead of key by key walking through them.

Thanks.... Jan

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:43 pm 

1. A quick key for global settings when I am in an app that Shuttle Pro v2 recognizes.
Let's say I am in Firefox browser and need to write a quick note into Evernote which has a global shortcut.

2. OS specific shortcuts such as Command+Tab to open apps with the scroll wheel within the app that ShuttlePro recognizes.

These features will make my workflow go much smoother. Thank you for your consideration.
If this is a feature that is already out, please let me know!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:14 pm 

DAVINCI RESOLVE (mac)!
BLACKMAGIC FUSION 8 (mac)!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:59 am 

This is very impotent post for every visitors. I see this, please see my new blog for more information.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6