ContourDesign Shuttle Forum

User forums for Contour Design ShuttlePROv2, ShuttleXpress and the original ShuttlePRO
* Login   * Register

Search Help, Settings, FAQs

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bias Peak Settings
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:23 am 

Hi, newbie here. I downloaded the current list of supported software to see if Bias Peak was supported. According to the list, it is but where can I get the settings? I've searched the forum and cannot find them. Any help is appreciated.

Chris

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Bias Peak Settings
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 am 

Hi Chris,

That's very strange. It's definitely on the settings list but I don't' have settings either. I'm going to reach out to our settings developer and see if I can get settings for you. As soon as I have an answer, I'll let you know.

Best regards,

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Bias Peak Settings
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:57 pm 

Hi Chris,

I have an update regarding this application. It seems like this application was discontinued in 2012, and we no longer have current settings available. I actually wasn't even able to find older versions of the settings. This doesn't mean the Shuttle will not work with this Bias Peak, but it does mean that you will have to create them yourself. I can give you instructions on how to make settings.

There are two main ways to create settings. You can either create settings based on other settings. For example, if you have a media player that has the same keystroke shortcuts as another program but you don't have settings for the other program. You can copy those settings and create new settings based on them. Or, you can create new settings from scratch. I'll list them below for Mac and Windows.

Creating New Settings(Mac)

In the Shuttle Device Configuration
- Select the settings to be copied in the applications list.
- Choose "Copy to new settings..." in the Tools menu (gear icon at the bottom).
- Select the application you want to create settings for in the file picker that pops up.

or

- Click the Tools menu (gear icon at the bottom)
- Choose "New Settings..."
- Select the application you want to create settings for in the file picker that pops up.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you premade settings, but hopefully, this will get you started to creating custom settings. If you end up making your own settings, you can post them on the forum for others to use as well.

Best regards,

Report this post